Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Worktime Fun!

It all started with lunch at Sushi Mac. Yes, again. Not only is it that good, but it's the first Friday of Lent. Where else should I of gone?


Dee-lish.

After getting back from lunch, I still had some time to kill so I visited co-worker's M's cubicle where she introduced me to "chia seeds". Apparently, it's a popular "super food" that is suppose to give you an energy boost and help you in burning excess fat. :? (Like that new smiley? I just made him up. :?. He's skeptical :D)

Apparently you're suppose to use a tablespoon a day and you can mix it in water, put it in your food, or even eat it plain. So she gave me some extras she had and I put it in a glass of water.
Chia Seeds + Water = Jello? :?

I wasn't surprised with what happened when putting the seeds in the water because that is how M had been taking it, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't a little freaked out in putting that stuff in my body. After quite some time which entailed contemplating about digesting this concoction, using the internets to research this "super food", and just simply psyching myself up, I drank and chewed it all down. And to tell you the truth, it's pretty good.

Friday afternoon traffic sucks. :(

After work I hung out with Co-Worker D at his friends going away. Really fun gang of friends who were all quite welcoming and fun. And surprisingly for a group of engineers, there were quite a few girls. xD Go Cal Poly. And since I was given the heads up on this fact and that a few were single, I suited up.
PS. I had the California Roll, the Shrimp Tempura California Roll, and 2 Dynamite Mac Rolls. All with Spicy Mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment