Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Showers and Gina's

So today my boss put me in charge with organizing the baby shower for my supervisor (it seems kind of odd that a guy is in charge of a baby shower :/).
According to her though, I was perfect for the job because I could use my "charm", "cute smile", and bat my eyes. Ok, the last one was a joke. Oh and did I mention I'm a sucker for having to say "yes". But seriously, even my boss thinks I'm a flirt! WTF!

I picked out the card. :D

After work, I had dinner at Gina's with N. I left craving the oddest things, New Zealand Lamb and Corn Mutton :/. Too bad there was no time for that as I had to p90x right after.

Leftovers.

BTW: http://www.examiner.com/x-585-Entertainment-Examiner~y2009m2d2-A-Conversation-with-Utada

I L-O-V-E Utada.

PS. I had the Sicilian Chicken w/ melted mozzarella & marinara sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment