Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are You Sure Guys?!


Don't judge me.
So today, I went to watch the Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li with S, C and S, in what started out apparently as a joke, but I thought they were being serious. And because of this, here we were in a questionable decision to watch Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li (or as one reviewer calls it "Black Belt Norah Jones"). I only wish I had a picture of the comment cards that we were given from the "filmmakers" to review their movie. And being the honest movie critic that I am, I graded the film to my honest opinions. S's comment card however just had one giant "X" on it.
We turned it in. xD.
Afterwards we all went out to Lazy Dog Cafe where my food got undercooked. :(
BONUS STAGE:
Quotes from myself, S, C, and S:

Me: @ 3:10 "Let's get our tickets now!! It's gonna sell out!"

S: "I'm embarrassed to know you."

C: "Did you tell anyone you were watching this movie"

S: "Ya. People looked at me funny and shook their head."

S: "J, shouldn't you be in line? I mean, how are we going to get seats?!"
Me: "Hey, where's the taped off area that says 'Line for SF starts here'?"
S: "*laugh* Heh, if there was one, it probably would be in your handwriting."
C & S: "It was better than In the Mix"
S: "That scene where she walked through the rain should of been 20 minutes longer."
Me: "Agreed"
Me: "It was better than I thought! I liked it more than Underworld, Mulan 2, Ultraviolet, and that Sandlot movie with Luke Perry. *shudder*"
S: "You watched Mulan 2? I didn't even know that movie existed."
Me: "It does, and Mushu is the villain."
S: :?
S: "Just shoot the damn gun in front of where they're running!"
Me: "Shadaloo (pronounced in the movie as Shad-uh-lau)??? I always thought it was (Shad-oh-leu)."
and countless more but I can't post them or else the movie will be ruined!!!
PS. I had the Bacon Wrapped Steak Coulotte and Mashed Potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment