Monday, February 9, 2009

Permitting and Sushi

Work was a bit different today. Instead of doing field work or work around the office, I was on location! Sounds exciting right?! Ehhh, not so much. So I grabbed my drawings and notes
Paper.
and headed off to West LA to the Department of Building and Safety.

Think DMV but for projects.

I waited for about 2 hours (Thank goodness I had my iPod). It really should not of taken this long however the guy at the counter didn't transfer me to the next counter. ARGH. So I was delayed another 45 minutes.

The first of my two numbers.

After that was all said and done, I treated myself to a late lunch at Sushi Mac.

Sushi Mac off Sawtelle in West LA.

Mmmm. Soo hungry.

The aftermath.

PS. I had a California Roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll, and 2 Dynamite Mac Rolls. All with spicy mayo. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment