Saturday, December 5, 2009

Drawing and The Grinch!

Today, I woke up in Lakewood where I slept over at M and J's new house. M made breakfast for everyone and I drew a drawing of a Black Scoter. What is that you ask?

Why this. He/She appears to have no bottom because in the picture I was looking at he was flying out of the water, which is what I tried to depict but failed. I'm particularly proud of this drawing as it actually resembles what I was drawing, also because I didn't have an eraser so any mistakes I made are left on that page. :D

Later that day, J, J, M, T, mom, and I all went down to Hollywood and watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas featuring the lawyer from Night Court (JL)who played Old Max. The show was actually pretty entertaining albiet short. It reminded me alot of Aladdin from Disney's California's Adventure. The Grinch was fantastic and the crowd interaction was fun.

Being the hungry bunch that we were, we all headed back out to Eagle Rock where I finished my day at Oinksters.

PS. I had a cheeseburger and belgium fries. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment