Monday, November 2, 2009

What a Weekend.

This weekend, (which actually started on Wednesday) started with me taking Ally out for a 4 and a half hour drive on her birthday. YAY! As soon as we got home, I went to K-Mart and bought an antenna for our "digital ready" tv, which allowed both my mom and me to watch one whole channel. Yip-'f'n-pee! At least it was NBC and I was able to watch some of The Office on Thursday.

Also on Thursday was the Bulls season opener vs the Spurs, and being the crazy idiot I am, I had to watch the game. So I finally got to go where I had always wanted to go as a child. You see, in Atwater there isn't much to do besides: tv, video games, drink, and make babies, all the kids had was the Bellevue Bowl. And back in the corner of the bowling alley, there was this room. With only one entrance and exit, I had always wondered what it was like inside. And well, now that I'm over 21 and needed a spot to watch the game, I headed on in. It was what I had always imagined, a grungy dive bar with a bartender who was coughing up a lung (poor girl). No complaints here tho, happy hour had $1 draught beers and $1.50 for bar food. OOhhh... also keep this between us, but I saw an old teacher from my childhood.... listening to her stories... she's a slut.... shhhhh.
Halloween wasn't much different for me than the rest of the week. My mom told me to sit outside and pass candy to the kids, knowing that I'd be bored out of my mind I pulled out my guitar and serenaded every damn trick or treater until their EARS BLED!! Mwahahahah.. jk jk jk. Sorry, I played the tunes and it really passed by the time.
Too much driving for me this weekend and knowing that tomorrow (now today) I'd have to go to work was just too much for me. So to my delight, this was at my home. My very own Mr. Manager T-Shirt. AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment