Monday, November 9, 2009

3 Beds, One Day

R, r, and myself today (Sunday) put together 3 beds. It was a lot of fun actually except for the stupid directions which made absolutely no sense at all! R was the ninja, r was the assistant, and I was the power tool guru. Above is a photo of 2 beds to remember this event. (I even dressed up)

Other than that, I took care of a few errands this weekend as I finally got the bowtie I was looking for at the Buffalo Exchange on 2nd Street in LB. The staff there and at the Costa Mesa store were extremely helpful (and cute :D) in assisting me in my bowtie quest. Definitely a store I need to put in my shopping rotation.

At night, M and I took 2 clubs and just went to the driving range. We paid 20 bucks total for a few balls and got a few things off our chests and a few balls in the target bucket. I'm horrible at golf. Oh well, can't be good at everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment